Lake Champlain Chocolate squares

1:41:00 AM cc 0 Comments

So I saw these little chocolate squares and bought a few to try. They were about 89 cents each which I guess is a little pricey for a bite size thing. The Peruvian Dark chocolate was over $1. It has 74% cocoa and boy is it bitter. It was smooth at first but later it tasted like cocoa powder. The hazelnut is just flavored dark chocolate and its has a nice sweetness to it. The almond one has actual almonds inside and the dark chocolate is the smoothest out of the ones I've tried. The sea salt and almond one was the most interesting because the sea salt gives it a salty kick.

I really like them so I do plan on spending the money on the bigger bars. Also might try the other flavors they have. Highly recommend them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: