[Sample Impression] Kate Somerville IllumiKate CC Cream

12:44:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This stuff kind of feels like foundation makeup. It says it has full coverage and it has done a pretty good job on covering my pores, but acne scars are still very visible. I took the 03 shade in light/medium which is actually quite off for my skin. It is too orange so perhaps a lighter shade would've been better for me. It also says its buildable, it goes on light and thinly I really don't see it being buidable. The SPF is a 50+ PA+++ which is quite nice. It has a light chemical scent but its barely even noticeable. Doesn't had a matte finish so a powder is definitely needed. Despite the shade being off for my skin it does have a natural look so I'm pretty pleased with it. Though it does nothing to my oiliness so I do get oily later on.

Overall if you find a shade that suits you perfectly this is a good CC cream. Its suppose to have brightening benefits for discoloration but with only a sample I can't say if it does that.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: