Hadalabo Shirojyun Albutin Lotion (Toner)

12:52:00 AM cc 0 Comments

I highly enjoyed the hydrating Hadalabo lotion that has the white label, and wanted to try their other lotions. The blue label one is their whitening line with arbutin and hyaluronan acid sodium as their key ingredients. Its advertised to brighten skin and diminish dark spots.

Well I can't say if it helped with the numerous dark spots I have I do enjoy this toner for its hydrating and comforting qualities. I've had trouble with lots of toners than sometimes feel harsh to my skin especially on irritated skin. But these Hada Labo toners just don't do that at all probably since it mostly water, haha. I do like using them for cotton sheet masks which is relaxing, and it makes my skin look refreshed afterwards though it only last for a couple hours.

So if you're in the market for a hydrating and gentle toner I recommend this as well as they're other toners. Here's the short ingredients list: Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, arbutin, disodium succinate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, methylparaben, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol, styrene/VP Copolymer, succinic acid.

It does have one paraben, methylparaben which has a moderate health concern level. I don't use this toner everyday so its not a huge concern for me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: