Olay Total Effects 7-in-1

2:35:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This is a review on the Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser and Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer SPF 15 I bought from Olay's Total Effects 7in1 line. This line is to fight the 7 signs of aging which are: fine lines and wirnkles, age spots, uneven texture, dryness, free radical damage, dullness, and pores. It supposedly packed with vitamins for a younger looking skin.

I bought the cleanser first since I needed a cleanser that was affordable and this seemed to be the best option. Before I used a Burt's Bees cream cleanser and if I had to choose between that and the Olay one I'd choose the Burt's Bees. The Olay cleanser isn't anything special. The product is a gle that foams when you lather, but the foaming part is really lacking. Its really light and airy which doesn't do much of anything. I've used foam cleansers that foam up nice and thick and does a great job at cleansing my face plus it also feels amazing. It also has a bit of a perfume smell which I'm not fond of, but its mild so I barely notice it. The packaging is nice though. Its flexible and the opening has flexible plastic layer with a * slits that the product passes through. Its probably to prevent leaking and it does prevent it pretty well. Overall its not a cleanser I would repurchase.

I bought the SPF moisturizer since I needed sun protection and haven't had one in too long. It comes in a 1.7 fl oz light plastic pump bottle. The design of the pump is a little funny, but it works. Though the product does sit in the pump when you use it, but luckily the product doesn't dry out so I don't get dried bits the next day I use it. The sun protection is broad spectrum so it will protect your from UVA and UVB rays. The product is a white light cream, and it doesn't really have much of a smell. It does have a bit of that sunscreen smell, but it is quite light so its not entirely noticeable. It doesn't give you a white cast and it goes on the skin quite thinly, and it absorbs into the skin quickly as well. It did a good job in protecting the sun damage to my skin, and it doesn't seem to break me out though it doesn't prevent acne. Though It doesn't help control oiliness nor help with blackheads and pores. I do get quite oily by the end of the day. The bottle has a expiration date print on and mine says it epires on 8/2015 which is well over a year after I purchased it. For a drugstore spf moisturizer I think this is a pretty good one so I recommend it! There seem to be more than one version of this moisturizer, but the SPF one is what I needed the most.
I might try the other products in this line so if I do I will keep this post updated!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: