Moo cards + 10% discount

11:36:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I needed promotional materials so I went to Moo to have them printed. Can't remember how I've heard of them, but I'm glad I did. I have tried a few print-on-demand services online and none were able to reproduce art as precisely as Moo does. I didn't have to fiddle with profiles or gamuts. The artwork is the closest to what I see on a computer monitor I've ever seen! The paper quality is really nice as well. Wish they do other printing services besides business cards and greeting cards.

If you need envelopes you are better off buying them from Moo as well since I have yet to find envelopes that fit them perfectly. The standard invitation envelopes and photo paper envelopes are just either a tad too small or too big. Sure, Moo's prices are not exactly bargain prices but they haven't disappointed me so I'm willing to pay.

Also if you like a 10% discount towards your first order click on this link!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: