Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion

12:49:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I needed a moisturizer and didn't want a drugstore one since they are not that good. Since Origins products have been decent I went to go for one of their moisturizers and bought this one. It doesn't seem to be on their website anymore so I'm not sure if its out of stock or discontinued?

The Balanced Diet moisturizer is a oil, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthic color, synthetic fragrance, and animal ingredients FREE product. The featured ingredient is Japanese seaweed, sodium hyaluronate, silica, rice bran extract, and Laminaria all help give moisture where its needed while also controlling you T-zones. It comes in a 1.7 fl oz plastic bottle with a rounded white screw top. It seems Origins are switching to jars recently so if this moisturizer does restock it might be in the jars?

 I do like this product though. My skin was rather in a bad state so when I received this in the mail and tried it my skin got so much better the next day. The lotion is runny and it absorbs super quick. Its not that easy to spread this throughout your skin so its not one of those "a little goes a long way" kind of product. It has a light medicinal herby smell which isn't bad at all. Its pretty lightweight as well I really don't feel it on my skin at all. It does a great job on controlling my T-zones as well. I will reservse some to try during the summer time and see how it holds up to the weather.

Overall, I recommend this moisturizer!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: