Opinion Outpost

1:23:00 AM cc 0 Comments

Heard this place was good so I decided to give it a try. Sign up is free and quite fast. The site design is really minimal so its easy to use. When signed up it asks to fill out your profile and it mostly asked a lot about your job and at the end asks for your work place zip code and phone number that they may call for verification. This isn't something I like to do or give out so I didn't complete this part and there's not quit or skip option so I just closed the window. I just went to the main site and thankfully it didn't prompt me to complete my profile so i was able to just go straight to the surveys.

When you go take a survey they ask like a dozen questions before they take you to the survey which asks a small amount a questions to see if you qualify. The first 5 surveys I try to take I didn't qualify. These pre survey questions are time consuming, and I don't get any points or whatever for doing them only just entries for their prize drawings that they have every some months. Already I'm disliking it and find it to be a waste of time. They do have a instant win game where you choose one of the 3 doors and well I it a few times I've play I got nothing so its not very encouraging for me to keep using them.

Even after a week I have yet to qualify to take any of surveys which seem  random as they just tell you how long it will take and how many points you will earn. They don't give you a list of surveys or tell you what the survey will even be about. I suppose they will tell you when you or do qualify, but it would save me some time if I knew ahead of time so I'd know if I'd be able to qualify or not. Since I haven't been able to start let alone complete a survey I can't tell you how it went for me.

Overall, if you're interested in getting some pocket cash or gift cards for itunes, amazon, restuarant.com, and mileage then it be worth trying out. It might work better for you than it was for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: