Fekkai Glossing Cream

11:00:00 AM cc 0 Comments

Took this from my mother since she doesn't use hair products that's not shampoo and conditioner. There are days when my hair is dry and frizzy that flat ironing won't help much. This hair cream uses olive oil to hydrate hair and give it shine. The cream is a tad thick so its not easy for me to spread it, and if I used too much it can make your hair feel heavy. I just squeeze a pea size amount and spread it between my palms before it run my hands through my hair. I really like how it made my hair feel so much healthier and hydrated. Especially on the next day. You can use it on damp and dry hair. I tend to use it after I flat iron my hair. The product has a light mint color and it has a bit of shimmer.

Its definitely not something I would use everyday since my hair gets greasy easily. I mostly use it on emergencies when my hair is uncooperative, looks terrible, or when I'm going out and need a touch up. I like the sleek straight look of hair which mine can't naturally do so using this cream helps me achieve that.

Overall, I recommend this to those who have dry, frizzy hair. It's great to hydrate your hair with. It had an ok scent, but its mild. It comes in a 2 oz squeeze tube.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: