Are foaming hand soap tablets worth it??

10:42:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 So lately I've been trying out foaming hand soap tablets that are advertised to be more eco friendly and such. I got the Blueland glass foaming hand soap bottle and their tablets as well as another brand I got from Amazon. Normally I don't use foaming hand soap but gel hand soap so I'll be comparing both.

 The biggest difference is that foaming hand soap has to be used with a foaming hand soap bottle. A regular pump bottle that gels are used won't work at all. Since foaming hand soap is basically watered down soap, that's what you're getting in a simple pump. The bottle also has to have a big enough opening to fit the tablet inside. Not all tablets are the same size either so this is why I got the Blueland bottle since it has a big opening.

 Second biggest difference is longevity. These foaming hand soaps get emptied much faster than the gel hand soap. Of course this all depends on how many people are using it and how often. But so far I would say that foaming hand soap has been emptied faster since I've only emptied the gel one once and refilled the foaming soaps 3 times now. On the plus side the tablets are cheaper, but overall I think it even outs in price from how often I had to refill them. 


Overall, I don't think the tablets are any better than the gel ones or any already made hand soap. I do think it is better to not have to throw away plastic bottles, so I think its worth it for that only.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: