Stranger Things

3:50:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 I saw trailers for this show but it didn't interest me. Then it finally came out and people were recommending it. Now to me this looked like another one of those young girl with great powers but messed up stuff happens left and right kind of story, and it is. I'm use to those kind of things from games so this is different for me seeing it as a tv show. Well a Netflix show. Have to say it got me hooked on the first episode.


 The story is set in the 80s, and its about a boy who encountered some spooky thing on his way home and goes missing. His family are trying to find him, his friends are trying to find him, and the cops are trying to find him. The super power girl is a runaway but I won't spoil how she is involved in all this. The show may not be the most original thing I've ever seen, but it keeps up the mystery which gets viewers like me to keep watching because we gotta know what it is!


 This is a horror and supernatural show. There are some jumpscare like scenes though the build up makes it obvious so at least it will prepare you for it. They aren't done in a way to give you a heart attack. I don't think its something that will keep you up at night or give you nightmares. This show is well written as it got me emotional and on the edge of my seat. The kid actors are fantastic in this for their age. It has 8 episodes and its been a wild ride. Definitely recommend this show!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: