Shounen Maid

1:09:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 I saw the first episode out of curiosity. Since having a young boy maid anime seemed like it be a show people would make fun of for being bad, but its not actually bad to me. I admit I didn't continue to watch it after the first episode, but from the second episode I kept watching.

This show is actually pretty cute rather than funny or anything else. Its also very touching at certain moments. The story is about a grade school boy who's mother suddenly passed away. He thought he didn't have any relatives, but he has an uncle who came to take care of him. The boy, Chihiro, wasn't too fond of this uncle at first especially seeing the state of his house which is dirty and unkempt. Chihiro is very adamant about cleanliness to a point that he would probably surpass Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin ... probably. The uncle, Madoka, is eccentric or rather childish. He designs and makes clothes as his job so he made a frilly maid outfit for Chihiro to wear instead of a normal apron. The show is mostly about these two and their relationship with each other as a family.

Its a feel good show and it has made me smile watching this as strange as it may sound with a show of this kind of title. If you like feel good slice of life stories, then I'd recommend this! Oh, the ED of this show confused me for awhile, but it was made clear to me later one the show.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: