[Sample Impression] Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation

3:56:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Got this sample of YSL's Ink Foundation and it be the first for me to try anything from YSL. I've usually used BB creams or powder for foundation so using this liquid foundation will be a first for me.

The sample came in the shade Almond which I thought would be too dark for me, but the color didn't seem to matter because as soon as I start blending it it disappears. As its advertised, it is light as a feather. I could barely feel it when I scooped it out of the sample card so I think its pretty accurate to call it ink. Didn't even use a brush to apply it and blend it just used my fingers, and it blended pretty darn well. The coverage is decent as it made my pores invisible, and minimized the appearance of redness, blemishes, and age spots. It has a really natural look as well so that's a huge plus. I never used anything that made it look this natural looking. Not sure about its buildabilty since it seems it will look cake-y if you build it up. The matte finish is nice that I don't think I need to use powder to set it. It even matte-ified the shine I already had on before I applied it. The foundation does has a slight chemically perfume smell, but its not to bad.

Overall, I highly recommend this! The full size is $60 which isn't too bad, and comes in lot of shades.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: