Uniqlo Heattech

6:39:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Since this winter has been snowing quite a lot I needed something to keep my feet and legs warmer. I've heard about Uniqlo's heattech items and thought to try them out. I got them a bit late so they were on sale, but not many items were left. I got myself a pair of socks and tights.

The tights were labeled as navy but the color is definitely black to my eyes. No, I am 100% sure its black so its weird that it was labeled to be navy. Anyways I got the S/M size and the bag states it for hips 35"-41" and height for 5'1" - 5'7" which I am within. Even so it requires a bit of stretching to fit them on me, but not a lot. I do not wear tights so this is a first for me, but they're kind of comfortable on their own. I originally thought they be good to wear underneath bottoms, but its odd to wear under pants. They do have a slightly squeeze to the skin especially on my toes. My feet are a bit on a the wide side though. Perhaps with use it will get more comfortable. So far I am not use to them to be able to wear them as I originally would've liked. I do like that they're quite opaque. Its not that opaque at the knee area when you bend, but that's understandable.

The socks are the thickest socks I ever owned. The foot part of the sock has a noticeable feel of thickness to them. Its quite squishy. Though they feel like any other warm socks. When I walk on them I do feel the slightly cushion. These has been keeping my feet a little warm though cause of the thickness it may feel a a little tight in some shoes. I even worn my canvas shoes and they were able to keep my feet from getting too cold. It didn't keep the cold out, but it was enough that it didn't bother me much. I really do like these, though the opening elastic of the sock can be a little tight, but hopefully with use that would loosen a bit.

Overall, I do like Uniqlo's products so far and hope to try out more of their clothes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: