I Love Coffee Street Charming Special Guest Butler Louis Level 1

10:49:00 PM cc 0 Comments



Correct answers:

"You love shopping, don't you?"

"How do you like my coffee?"

"You're extremely proper, judging by the way you hold a fork."

"Are you meeting someone at my cafe?"

"Wow, do you iron your own clothes yourself?"

"I've seen you talking to foreigners."

"Butler? I thought butlers only existed in movies."

"I saw a pretty-looking gift sitting next to you."


Wrong answers:

"Err, I thought you were dozing off a minute ago."

"I don't like the box you're carrying today. The wrapping paper is not pretty at all."

"Why did you want to be a butler?"

"Did you put wax on your hair?"

"You look exhausted"

"Following someone all day must be pretty hard."

"You said you are serving a Lady. Where is she now?"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: