I Love Coffee Street Charming of Special Guest Himiko Level 3

1:56:00 PM cc 0 Comments



Correct answers:

"So your main responsibility at the shrine is taking care of cats?"

"I heard your shrine is popular among tourists"

"Are your beckoning cats popular?"

"All the cats seem to love you"

"You know, sometimes I feel like you've got a different persona"

"What kind of souvenir would you recomment to your friend" (typo in actual game)

"What do part-time mikos do?"

"You really like sweets, don't you?"


Wrong answers:

What are you majoring at school?

So do you go to school, too?

How'd you like an extra shot for your coffee?

Do your friends visit you at the shrine?

I heard your shrine has more male visitors than female 

I've heard you're attending T University. You must be pretty smart

What do yout hink is the healthiest food?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: