Crusaders Quest

10:14:00 PM cc 0 Comments



This is pixel action adventure game. It looks pretty cute so I wanted to try it, plus its free too. It has a anime art style so its pretty RPG like. So like any JRPG game you are the hero and the story is the save the world. Despite it being a pixel game, it does lag quite a bit on my ipod as well as crash. This game crashes and lags the most out of all the games I have which is pretty disappointing. There is a setting to lower the frame rate, but that didn't make the game not crash anymore. It definitely help though. Also syncing is important. The game deleted my Game Center data when it crashed so now I have it linked to my FB and so far so good. It was in korean when I try to link my FB though so I have no idea what I checked.

The battles are side scrolling and your heroes automatically attack, but there are skill blocks that gradually show up which you tap on to make your heroes do other skills. Having 3 of the skill blocks connected makes it more powerful.

The tutorial in this game is the longest I've ever had to go through too. There's lots of things to do with your heroes from leveling them, promoting them to increase their class rank, training them, and equipping them. Then there are weapon converting and skills. There's quite a lot you can do which can get overwhelming and confusing at first, but it's mainly just upgrading and leveling things. And also collecting heroes.

You take the heroes to either do quests, fight in the Colosseum, dungeons or world bosses. You need to clear quests to unlock the Colosseum and dungeons. Took me a bit to realize to get task quests there are avatars on the right side of the screen when you're in town. They have ?'s and that's how you accept quests. Doing these will give you honor and gold the fastest at first. You need gold to train and upgrade. Honor is needed to buy new heroes and promote your heroes.

You need to clear all the Forest area quests and that will open the Colosseum and dungeons. Dungeons changes every now and then, but I definitely would recommend doing them as they will give a good amount of money. You need to clear the Desert area quests to have world bosses open. Both the world bosses and colosseum have multiplayer feature which don't seem to work. 

I haven't play much of this game since its really frustrating to deal with it crashing so much. I would really like this game if it just weren't for it crashing and lagging! Though it does work better when I refresh my ipod, but I won't do it every time I play it. It is fun but I feel it may get repetitive.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: