Kuan Yuan Lian Natural Care Whitening Mask

12:10:00 AM cc 0 Comments

Been having issues with my skin so luckily I found these whitening masks on sale and bought them. Its advertised to help with dull skin and get even skin tone, brighter skin, and moist skin. This product is from Taiwan which I have to admit I have not tried before besides Naruko.

So far I find the mask not too bad. Its soothing and has a nice scent which seems its a fragrance but its not listed. The ingredients list is quite small: Aqua, camellia japonica, white tea, alpha-arbutin, cucumber extract, sodium hyaluronate, paeonia lactiflora, 1.3 butylene glycol, methyl gluceth-10, matricaria extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, allantoin, sodium lactate, pentylene glycol. Looking these ingredients up they are all have low hazards so its pretty safe to use. There's lots of plant extracts as well. Kind of surprised that it doesn't have a herby smell at all.

Despite the list, I did get some irritation on my skin. It appears a couple hours after I used a mask for about 30 minutes. First time it was a 2 inch area between my nose and cheek around near my under eye. Second was on my nose bridge where my glasses sit which is annoying since my glasses make it really itchy. The irritation would go away after a couple days with anti histamine cream. So the next time I used it I only had it on for 15 minutes and soon could feel the same area as before get irritated so I wiped that area clean of the remaining mask serum and put on anti histamine cream and moisturizer. At first I though that area of my face is just sensitive to it but after further use other parts of my face also got irritated. I never got irritate from a sheet mask before.

I will continue to use the product but will have to put it on for 15 minutes or less. I will not repurchase it. My skin did even out and appear moisturized and lightened my acne scars very slightly, but the irritation is not worth it. I will have to find something else that isn't irritating.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: