Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Japan vs Global Gacha pulls

11:49:00 AM cc 0 Comments



 I've been playing FFBE for a while, but I decided to get the JP version as well just to increase my chances of getting the characters I like. The interesting thing is that I was able to get all the characters I want in the JP version even though I was playing it for a much shorter time than the global version.



 One of the major things that helped me get the characters I want in the JP version was that it had a character select tickets. These tickets you can exchange for a character you want so its not RNG based. During the holidays the game was super generous and gave out enough of these tickets as gifts that I got to pick Cloud and Prompto. Though I wish I held out on getting Prompto because there was a FFXV event that I got Prompto anyways. Here's some screenshots of the characters you can pick:







 Another thing that helped in the JP version was that it had 4* tickets that I can redeem in events. The global events just mostly provide regular gacha tickets. My JP account ended up getting much more tickets to use on gacha that my Global account. Though from all the gacha pulling I've done, the lapis pulls has been a higher success rate at getting the characters I want than 100 tickets.




 On my Global account, the only character I've been able to pull that I wanted was Noctis. My JP account, I got all four of the FFXV bros. I also got Cloud and Sephiroth who I also really wanted. So if you mainly play FFBE just to get your favorite FF characters like myself than go for the JP version!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: