Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment

12:54:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 Its kind of hard to categorize what this Cicapair color correcting treatment is as it calms the skin, is like a light concealer, and has some moisturizing properties as well as it also acts like a primer. Oh, and it has SPF 30! I've had a sample of the tiger grass cream, and I wasn't wow by it, but I've heard this color correcting one was good for redness so I ended up getting the full size one. I am pleasantly surprised at how good this product works. While its not a miracle worker, it does immediately reduce any irritation on my skin, reduce the appearance of redness, and it even hides the appearance of my pores so I have a more flawless-like look to my skin. For a product to do so much I can't highly recommend this enough.



 Its $52 for a 1.7 fl. oz jar. It will take me many months to go through this jar as a little can go a long way. It took me a couple weeks just to clear the product that was on the lid which was like a teaspoon and a half amount. The cream is practically odorless which is a plus. It does has a pale green color to it which is good to negate the redness. Once you massage the cream to your face it will turn to a skin color. My skin is light in tone and I have no issues with the color of it being off at all. The color isn't strong so it won't really replace foundation and concealer. You don't really feel it on the skin so its not heavy feeling at all either.

 Definitely exfoliate if you have patchy dry skin areas. This cream won't look good on those areas, and it will soothe your skin after exfoliating. This cream has helped me when I was using an irritating acne treatment wash. Definitely recommend this or any of the cicapair products if you are using any skin treatments that is irritating.

 Since it has SPF I can only use this in the daytime. Direction says to use this after toner and serum. It says it has herb complex that moisturize and strengthen skin, and mineral solution and panthenol to replenish skin's moisture barrier. Since its winter, I do not find this to be moisturizing enough so I do still use a moisturizer as well. Perhaps in the summer I can be fine with just this as my moisturizer. When that time comes I will try to remember to update this to see how it does on my oily skin on those hot humid days. Overall, I do recommend this treatment cream!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: