Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum

7:18:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 I saw that Murad Rapid Age Spot was one of the more affordable of the best sellers so I wanted to try it out at least. This serum is advertise to brighten skin and fade dark spots. I have a lot of dark spots that I would like this product to fade, but it seem to work better as a skin brightener than a dark spot corrector. It has glycolic acid to exfoliate dead skins which is nice, but it does sting a little. It also has hydroquinone which EWG has listed a high hazard ingredient.

  This product didn't work on my sun/age spots, but it seems to work a bit better on acne scars and thicker dead skin layer like elbows. The results were very subtle though. My elbows are still dark, and my acne scars are still visible. I would say this worked ok. I wouldn't highly recommend it, but if you're on a budget its not bad. I would continue this if there's no other product that would do better and has safer ingredients.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: