LilyAnn Naturals 2.5% Retinol Cream

1:26:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 I was searching for Retinol creams on Amazon and this LilyAnn Naturals one caught my interest. It has a lot highly rated reviews and I can see why. This cream does leave your skin softer and helps shed that top layer of skin. There was a milia on one of my eye that's been there for over a year, and this helped get rid of it. This cream is primarily scent free and doesn't irritated my skin. Highly recommend it!



 This cream contains a lot of extracts and some are even organic. The bottle is only 1.7 oz so its not a lot of product. Though since I only use it on certain spots, it is lasting me for awhile. While this is gentle by itself, I did try using it with another product that is prone to irritation which ended up irritated my skin during the winter time. So I would advise not using with other irritation-prone products. This cream has helped soften the drier tough skin on my elbows and feet. I haven't seen it do much to my acne so I feel its better just to soften skin for me. I will continue to buy and use this so I recommend for everyone to try it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: