Smashbox Photo Finish Primer UVA/UVB SPF 15

4:07:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I got a sample size of this product, and it has lasted me awhile since I rarely use primer. I really don't see any change or difference on my skin when using primer. This is the first primer I've used, and I got another primer sample of a different brand recently. I have to say that the Smashbox primer is really good compare to the other sample.

This is really lightweight and feels really smooth and silky. You don't need alot and I like how nice it feels when putting it on. If you use too much primer your foundation will streak a bit. It does help smooth out any rough texture skin but not much. It dries and goes on clear and barely has a scent to it. It says it has Dermaxyl Complex which reduces wrinkles. Plus I like that it has sun protection. I think this is great for summer because its lightweight and has sun protection. I can't really comment on how well it makes foundation last as I have yet to experience any difference from just not having it on. At least it was gentle and never irritated my skin in any way which is always a plus in my book.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: