Facetory LUX subscription

2:22:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 


 I've previously made a post about Facetory's 4Ever facemask subscription but that has sadly discontinued as of this year. They have offered a discounted subscription for a few months to their 7 mask subscription which I have taken. The price for the Lux is $19.90 for 7 sheet masks plus 1-2 bonus items so in total its 8-9 items. Price wise it is the same as 4Ever one just doubled. Its more than I'd like to pay for masks but so far I am liking it so I may keep it. Its a convenient way to get sheet masks so if you're interested you can sub on Facetory!

 Having 7-8 sheet masks a month is kinda of alot as I don't often remember to use it more than once a week, but I am curious how much of a difference using it twice a week will be. I do enjoy that it includes a small skincare product. I got a toner, exfoliating pads, and gel moisturizers so far. 

 I've noticed that in every pack they include one bio-cellulose or hydrogel mask. I never used a full face one before and so far I'm not a huge fan of them. They're not fabric and kinda of reminds me of jello so they don't hold the essence as much as the fabric ones. Also They don't seem to stick to my skin but maybe its just the brand I was given cause they're heavier. I know I'm probably not apllying it right so I'll try again but so far they don't feel as hydrating as the fabric ones. Overall, I am liking the Lux but if the 4Ever ever comes back I'd probably switch back but I think its a good deal. They give you a variety of price range masks but I personally don't really feel much of a difference between a $2 to a $6 mask.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: