VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse

1:40:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 


 So I bought this VicTsing wireless mouse back in 2018 and it was the best seller on Amazon. Three years later, something in the scroll wheel broke so the scroll wheel no longer works. The rest of the mouse works fine but I figured I should replace it. This mouse done its job for the price its worth. I like the size since it feels comfortable on my small hands. I did replace it with another VicTsing mouse so I'll compare the both for a bit. This is a pretty good mouse so I do recommend it if you want a affordable basic mouse.

 The mouse I replaced it with is a different model of the same VicTsing mouse. It just has a red button in the middle and grooves on the sides. The old one is all black and smooth all around. It has a fatter right side to rest your pinky and right palm on which is nice. Compare to the red button on, this mouse does have a downward slant to it. The red button one is more upwards and the red button one doesn't have a fatter right side for my pinky so its not as comfortable.  

 As you can see the right mouse click has a discolored spot for use. This happened rather quickly but everything else didn't show much wear. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: