Innisfree Lip Sleeping Mask with Green Tea

5:27:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 



 This lip sleeping mask came free with my order, but full price for this is  $16 usd for a 0.59oz/17g little tub. Haven't had a lip sleeping mask before, but I've been using it like a lip balm and its lasted a year for me. I've rarely get chapped lips using this and its great! It may not be in the most convenient packaging, but just using my pinky to gather the product and apply has been good enough. 

 This kind of has the same feel and acts like Vaseline. It will sit on top of your lips and moisturize that way so it won't be absorbed so its best to be used before bed. But a lot of lips products are like that so this isn't much different. Its scentless and requires a bit of warming up with your finger to get product out. Overall, I really do like this product and would consider buying it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: