Innisfree Youth-enriched Cream with Orchid and Youth-enriched Gel with Orchid

12:54:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 



 Since I'm enjoying Innisfree stuff I've bought both the cream and gel or the Orchid moisturizers. I planned to use the cream at night and the gel in the day. The cream does feel more moisturizing which works very well during the winter months for my oily skin. I ended up using up the whole 50ml jar rather sooner than I expected. I do recommend it! 

 As for the gel, its obviously not going to be as moisturizing as the cream, but for the day its moisturizing enough. I did not use it as often as the cream since I have other moisturizers I can use for the day. 

 Both moisturizers have a mild pleasant floral scent. Most of the time I don't really notice it so its rather light. Both are also feel light on the skin as its has like a whipped airy-ness to it. The cream does have a cream feel, and the gel is like a gel with some watery-ness to it. The gel also levels itself out so it in the jar so there aren't any dips or scoops in the gel when you open it again later.

I do believe these moisturizers did make my skin feel healthy. Since I've used them during the fall and winter months I haven't felt dry at all. I will definitely be purchasing these again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: