KEANA Baking Soda Powder Wash

1:38:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 


 I bought this bottle of powder face wash during my trip in Tokyo. I don't remember the exact price, but searching on google it seems it retails 1,200 yen in Japan. This Keana Baking Soda Powder Wash is also available on amazon!  At the moment it costs $14.98 which isn't too bad. I've had this face wash for a year now so I can say that I do recommend it!

 The bottle is small-ish but you don't need a lot. I never used a powdered face wash before but it wasn't hard to figure it out. I do like that its a powder so I would assume it have a longer shelf life. Just add a about a bean size amount of powder to your hand and add water. You can lather it between your hands or directly on your face. Doing it on your face will exfoliate your skin more, but doing it on your hands will be more gentle to your skin. There isn't a smell to it and it actually does a great job at making my skin feel real smooth afterwards. I don't use this everyday so its why I still have it after a year. So if you want to have smooth skin then give this a try!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: