Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Pore Perfection Toning Mist

2:24:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 Got this Yes to Grapefruit mist spray toner for its moisture benefits. Honestly this was sort of random buy as I got it off Target online and needed to meet the free shipping threshold. I'm actually liking it a lot. It really helped calm and cool my skin after using a irritating acne wash, and also the spray makes applying so fast.

 This product is advertised to give you more radiant and even skin, but I'm not sure if it did any of that. It is hydrating which is also said it will do. It does hydrate me face well after cleansing, and it feels nice to spray it on. I usually tap around my skin until it dries. So its not a kind of toner that I use a cotton pad and multitask it as a makeup/face wipe while I tone. Though I'm sure it can do that as well just fine. The difficult part about these sprays is how to know when its close to being empty. I have been using it almost everyday, and this 5 fl oz bottle has lasted me quite some months. Overall, I do highly recommend it! This product somehow can be pricey in other stores so do search around for a store that will sell this at a reasonable price. I read a review that said this spray is "deadly" I mean it does kind of spray like hairspray, but its still mist so it will apply gently. It never made me wince or anything uncomfortable.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: