Sanrio Danshi (2018)

8:44:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 Sanrio Danshi may be a shameless advertisement for Sanrio, but its a cute story about a few high school boys who really like Sanrio goods. This is a slice of life anime that does focus on not being ashamed of the things you love and your hobbies.

 I have to admit that this anime did make me cry a few times. I totally didn't expect it to make me cry, but the story behind the main protagonist got me. Luckily the story for the other guys have yet to make me cry again. The love for the Sanrio characters these boys have is uncommon, but overall I do like the message of you should enjoy the things you love. Also the message of not letting what others think of you stop you. There have been a few scenes of characters commenting on how girly or childish that they like Sanrio. At least the guys aren't alone and have each other. I do recommend it if this sounds interesting to you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: