Gakuen Babysitters (2018)

9:04:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 Gakuen Babysitters is slice of life anime about a babysitters club in a high school. The story follows Ryuuichi and his baby brother Kotarou who had lost their parents. An old lady took them in in exchange that they be part of the babysitter's club in the school she's the chairman for. This anime is really cute, but it also got me to get all teary eyed a few times which I did not expect to happen when I chose to watch this. Overall, this anime is lighthearted and an easy show to watch. I'd definitely recommend it!

 All the children in the club are children of the teachers in the school. Like many of these school club anime shows, it focuses on the characters and overcoming whatever problems that they have. Most of the characters are rather normal, they do have their own charm. The old lady does have a butler who is kind of similar to the butler in Black Butler probably because both have the same voice actor. I just find that amusing. Sadly he doesn't get much screentime, but he does do the next episode previews at the end. Half the show is on how cute the children are, and the design on them is quite cute and plump looking. They're all really good kids though. The show has always brighten my mood and I'd have such a big smile as I watch it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: