Thor: Ragnorak (2017)

1:46:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 The trailer for this looked neat and also Cate Blanchett looks amazing as the antagonist in this so I was interested in this movie. I'm not a big fan of these superhero movies so I don't really keep up with it. This movie is a sequel to Thor and Thor: The Dark World. I've only seen the first movie so this movie did spoil for me on what ended up happening in the second movie. Ragnorak is a rather entertaining movie and a lot more comedy than I expected than I realized afterwards its categorized as a comedy movie.

 This movie would be a bit awkward if you didn't follow previous movies so its not something I would recommend for anyone starting to watch them. The story is rather simple with Thor trying to stop Hela from taking over his home Asgard. He does end up getting stuck in a different planet were he meets the last surviving valkyrie. Loki is obviously will be part of this and the Hulk as well. Doctor Strange did make a small appearance in this movie.

 Since the movie takes place outside of Earth, it is a more scifi feel than superhero. Hela looked great and can do neat stuff, but she is quite a one dimensional villain. Though I didn't expect the story to be the focus so it hardly bothered me that it wasn't satisfying. Overall, this is a fun film and the new short haircut they put on Thor looks so darn good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: