IT (2017)

7:22:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I have heard good things about this movie and the trailer does seem pretty good. I have seen the old miniseries, but I hardly remember it. This movie is around 2 and a half hours, and is only the first movie of two. It is a pretty decent movie with a more modern taste, and the young actors are impressive. I didn't mind the changes they did, but it still stayed relatively the same. It is a good movie though.

 While there are scary moments, it is quite disturbing. Its disturbing from beginning to end. The story didn't flow too smoothly, but that's a minor nitpick. There are a few things that didn't make sense to me, but that is also a minor nitpick. Overall, I do find this to be a pretty good horror film and I look forward to the continuation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: