H.P Lovecraft Necronomicon

10:27:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I've been curious about H.P. Lovecraft but I haven't gotten myself to read any of his stories. Horror isn't my thing either so I wasn't too eager to really start. Since I've gotten into audio books I figured I should start on my to-read list.

The Necronomicron has a big collection of Lovecraft stories. The voices aren't too bad either. They did take me a bit to get use to them, but the voice actors did a splendid job in my opinion. The stories are fascinating. The title of the audio book is said multiple times in the stories too which is interesting. To have the stories to be of the same kind of world is neat. The title is a forbidden magic book that seems to be the main cause of the horrors going on. Most of the stories have this pattern of some learned man who, well, learned too much about these horrors. Since these stories are from the 1920s and 1930s, there are a bit of racial terms but its nothing major.

I've really enjoyed it so would recommend it to those who are interested in Lovecraft.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: