Republic of Tea Pumpkin Spice Sample review

6:22:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I just got a sample tea bag from Republic of Tea. I never had their tea before but have heard good things so I'm excited to try this out. Their Pumpkin Spice is black tea with typical pumpkin pie spices and pumpkin flavors: ginger, cinnamon, natural ginger and pumpkin flavors, sweet blackberry leaves, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice. 

It came as this little circular pod with no string or tag to make it more environmentally friendly. The smell it quite sweet and delicious. Its does smell like pumpkin pie! I had some honey and milk to it, and have to say its quite delicious. Most pumpkin products don't ever taste like pumpkin so this tea is no exception. It does taste cinnamon but its not immediately obvious. It does have a nice spiced taste. Overall I do enjoy it. I plan on getting their holiday teas and try them.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: