Kefir

5:14:00 PM cc 0 Comments


So I've heard about the benefits of kefir for awhile now, and they are available in most super markets. I decided to finally try it. The only brand I really see is from Lifeway and they come in many types of flavors and some are organic. Sadly I hardly see most of the flavors Lifeway's website has listed. Its made with hormone free and humanely treated cows' milk.

I've only tried the strawberry and organic wildberries. The wildberries had more of a yogurt taste while the strawberry had a fresh and tart taste like real strawberries. I prefer the strawberry one since its tartness is delicious and didn't taste so much like yogurt as the wildberry.

Healthwise the biggest change is my digestion and that it helped it quite a lot. More than medicine and other digestive products. It also helps with menstration pain! Although that's all that I can tell that it helps. This stuff is tasty so I do plan to keep drinking this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: