Oats Overnight

4:59:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 

 Oats Overnight ads popped up on Instagram for me and thought it seemed like an easy breakfast. I'm not the type to like sweet breakfast but I thought I try it out just for the summer season. The cold would be refreshing in the heat. 

I got the box that came with a free shaker. They're oatmeal mixes are drinkable but you can use less milk to make it a more traditional oatmeal bowl which is what I wanted. The shaker is bigger than I expected but it serves well to mix the oatmeal with milk. There are oz labeled on the bottle. The 6oz is clearly labeled but the other numbers aren't painted so its hard to see the numbers since I need 4oz for the traditional way to make it.

Each pack has about 1/4 cup of powder and oatmeal. Its mostly powder than rolled oats. I feel I could add my own oats to it but obviously the flavor would get more diluted. The flavor is rather moderate so its not too intense to make it seem like a desert. I got one pack for each flavor to try them out. So far there's more flavors I didn't like than ones I did like. 

Personally I feel it is a bit overpriced for some powder and oats but its not bad. Some do have that protein and vitamins taste so definitely find the flavors that you like the best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: