Innisfree Moisturizing Cream with Olive

12:54:00 PM cc 0 Comments



Been trying out a lot of Innisfree skincare products and have nearly finished this Moisturizing Cream with Olive. This is the cream moisturizer of their olive line. Since the olive is oilier this does feel oily on the skin compare to other moisturizers. I feel this is better during winter use but since its summer I have stopped using it. Its does the job but since I have oily skin I feel this isn't the best for my skin type unless I get really dry.

 I do like the smell of it and its only 1.69 fl oz its nearly gone after a couple months of use. These jars are plastic and are a little misleading because inside of the jar isn't the same shape as it looks on the outside. Its just a cylinder shape which makes it easier to get the product out but its less than it looks on the outside. Because its oilier, makeup tends to be more slick on the skin so I use the moisturizer at night than in the day. Overall, this product isn't bad and would probably say people with drier skin would be more suited to use this product than someone with oily skin like myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: