HBO Watchmen (2019)

1:31:00 AM cc 0 Comments



 HBO Watchmen is an adaptation of the comics of the same name. This series is more like a sequel to the comics as it takes place some years later. I do enjoy the way the tell the story here and its not unlike other superhero stories that I've seen so far. Its got mystery that keeps you wanting more to find out the answers. The music is great, the writing was interesting, the acting is good ... there isn't much I can complain about this series! I do recommend it but I do want to warn that there is nudity, flashing lights, and disturbing scenes of supernatural kind and racism.

 Racism is like half the show. The first episode starts off with the Tulsa Massacre. I recall people on social media complaining about the racism but they're idiots. It may be an uncomfortable topic, but it is an important topic since massacres of black people aren't as wildly remembered as the holocaust or native americans at least to an American like myself. Besides there's plenty of non-racism material this shows has to offer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: