Castlevania (Netflix)

6:16:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 This is probably the first Netflix animated series thats for adults. The first season is only 4 episodes long, and it retells the same story as Castlevania 3. Castlevania is a video games series that I do recommend googling on. While this isn't animated by Japanese studio, it is in anime style. It does a pretty good job and the quality is decent.

 Even though its only 4 episodes long, it has good pacing though it may take a while for things to get interesting as there's a bit of backstory and setup story to go through. There is a number of dubs, but sadly there's no Japanese dub. I have to look elsewhere for that since it does exist and I do find the Japanese to be better. I wasn't exactly impressed with the English voices. Overall, I do recommend this series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: